Dental emergency? Call Dr. Thomas
At Thomas & Associates we understand that emergencies happen, so we are here for you. Whether it is an accident, an athletic injury, a problem with a previously repaired tooth, or a severe toothache, you can rely on our team for your emergency dental work.
Urgent dental situations can be both extremely painful and demand quick attention to minimize additional complications. Don’t suffer with pain or take a chance that your dental problem will become worse. The Thomas & Associates team is available for last minute appointments and for walk-in situations so you and your family members do not have to suffer with any painful dental issue or injury.
When might you need emergency dental services?
- A tooth that has been knocked out or loosened
- A broken tooth or one that has been seriously cracked or chipped
- A filling or crown that has fallen out or come loose
- Broken braces
- A severe toothache or potential abscess
- A gum or cheek injury that will not stop bleeding
Accidents and athletic injuries are among the most common of dental emergencies, and hospital emergency rooms do not handle dental issues. We recommend contacting our office immediately, even if you are uncertain what is causing your tooth pain, to avoid the risk of more serious infection.
Handling your dental emergency
- Place a knocked out tooth in a small cup of milk and bring it to your emergency dentist.
- Use cold compresses to relieve pain and reduce swelling from an injury or toothache while waiting for treatment.
- Consult your emergency dentist immediately regarding a cracked tooth, for guidance on how to protect the tooth.
- Consult your emergency dentist immediately for gum or tooth pain, to avoid infection settling into your jaw.
Contact our office when you need an emergency dentist, for care you can rely on and peace of mind that you are in good hands.