Thomas & Associates : Dental Veneers
What are dental veneers?
Dental Veneers are formed over the natural substance of the teeth, enamel, and dentin, using an enamel-like dental composite material on the tooth’s surface. It is then sculpted into shape, allowed to harden, and then polished.
Adhesive dentistry studies:
- The nature and strength of the adhesion to dental hard tissues
- Properties of adhesive materials
- Causes and mechanisms of failure of the bonds
- Clinical techniques for bonding
- Newer applications for bonding such as bonding to the soft tissue
Please see before & after photos of Thomas & Associates patients:
If you would like to have your smile improved and your confidence regained with dental veneers and you live in the North Canton or surrounding Ohio areas, contact Dr. Thomas & Associates.